Pashudh offers free shipping to all locations in India. Deliveries outside India are charged upto Rs.2,500 per saree.
- We rely on trustworthy transport services and suitable services will be arranged if the destination is inaccessible by usual carriers, provided that the customer gives the complete mailing address and order details to email@example.com
- The products ordered in one cart will be shipped to one shipping address. If you need the products delivered to more than one shipping address, we request you to place your orders separately with the different addresses
- For domestic shipments, any additional tax should be borne by the customer.
- For overseas delivery, based on the country of import, we might have to clear the customs, followed by additional taxes, import duties, customs charges which will be chargeable to the customer.
- The products will be shipped within 10 working days from the date of the order confirmation. The above timelines does not apply for ' made to order/bespoke ' items. The timelines for such orders is determined by the effort involved in making the product and will be conveyed to you at the time of the payment.
- Please note that the delivery time mentioned above is just estimation. Sometimes, the deliveries may be stalled due to unforeseen circumstances that are beyond our control. This may include unexpected travel delays from our courier partners, bad weather conditions and sudden strikes.
- The tracking details of the shipment along with the carrier information will be mailed to you once the product is out for delivery.
- All our products are quality checked and come in a tamper proof packaging. Please do not accept or open the package if it is tampered or damaged. During such instances, we request you to take photos of the tampered/damaged area, not sign acceptance of the package, and return the package back to the carrier. Should you accept such a package, it will be deemed that the product was received in a good condition.
- All products are insured to Pashudh.com against loss or theft while in transit at no additional cost to the customer.
- Pashudh.com reserves the right to release information to local, state, central or international law enforcement officials if required by the law or if authorized by a Court.
- Pre-order sarees will be shipped after minimum of 20 days or when the ordered saree made to weave is ready with us, whichever earlier possible will be considered for shipping.
- Any non acceptance of parcel at overseas by the client due to custom duty charges by their respective country and when a situation arises in case of parcel return by the courier due to the above mentioned scenario, the refund will be done to the client after deducting the return shipping charges (from the total payment done by the client while ordering) that is charged by that courier service to us.
- Our courier partners will be able to deliver the shipment to you between Monday through Saturday: 9 AM to 7 PM. Working days exclude public holidays and Sundays. Delivery time is subject to factors beyond our control including unexpected travel delays from our courier partners and transporters due to weather conditions and strikes.